The F5860-H fixed RFID reader comes with the advanced M2240 RFID read and write module for exceptional reading performance. Communication ports are provided for connection to USB, RS485, RF232, and 100Mb Ethernet. Four TNC antenna ports mean that users can freely choose between one and all four antennas to transmit and receive radio waves.
The four-port reader uses an aluminum housing to achieve a balance that maintains rigidity and efficient heat dissipation. This construction also gives the proximity card reader the ability to resist electromagnetic interference and power surges.
The fixed RFID reader is popularly used in inventory tracking, manufacturing automation, access control, and user identification. The smart card reader is most suitable for applications that require fast, accurate readings. In case you have any question about our RFID products, please give us a call.
Specs of Fixed RFID Reader
1. EPC GEN2, ISO18000-6B, ISO18000-6C.
2. 902~928MHz or ISM 865~867MHz
3. RF power: 0~31dBm, adjustable
4. -80dBm (7dBi antenna with a read range of more than 8m)
5. Bulk reading: 200pcs/second, single reading: 2000 times/minute
6. 4 antenna ports, passing the antenna impedance test
7. Processor: ARM CORTEX M3 100M CPU
8. 16KB tag data memory, 32KB ferroelectric memory
9. 100M Ethernet Interface, RS232/RS485 interface
10. One team input and one team output(TTL),one team relay
12. Working Temp.:-20~60℃